Season’s Greetings All
My plan of action for 2021 is to:
- Go back to OUTSIDE IR35 contracting
- Off Payroll Worker tax change pending April 2021 is essentially a tax grab by the revenue
- Take advantage of the Small Company Exemption and help clients beat their bigger competition and disrupt their target markets.
- Because of the exemption rules, small client only need to provides a legal Status Determination Statement (SDS) for both our future protection
- Work from home 2021 – occasional commute, it must be safe for me
- Black Asian Minority Ethnic (BAME)
- Does it matter? COVID-19 proved out “remote” adversity to be fake
Why is this all so important? Because independent contractors like myself had little option, but to work under INSIDE IR35 as many opportunities dried up.
See my little marketing video for details.
So if you are a client with two out of three criteria for two consecutive tax years running, below then I would like to hear from you.
|Annual turnover||£10.2 million or less|
|Employee headcount||50 or less|
|Balance sheet total||£5.1 millon or less|
Essentially, if we push the contract to right of subsitution and strengthen the mutuality of contract, we can work out the correct business-to-business solution.
Do you want to hire me for 2021?
Get in touch now. Seriously interested, I will see you my latest CV and we can discuss options.
PS: England, from 12:01, today, as I write this, just went into Tier 4 of the corona virus (Sunday 20th December 2020) and mutation scare.Tweet